GOATitans Dynasty Year 7: Discussion - DRAFT IS LIVE!!!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Clark, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Looks like I get Fred next week. Maybe I was wrong @SawdustMan, maybe it was Goat that we were supposed to play for the ship in and not Beaver.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I really dont know or care about the lotto ball issues, just fix the damn scheduling and I'll be happy

We shouldn't replay teams before playing every team first

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Wait a sec, so what’s the incentive for me to try to win the consolation bracket if the ball is gonna go to the pick I traded 8 weeks ago?

This is a tank rule then, and stupid.

How come everyone was just telling me last week in shoutbox to just win the consolation bracket to get the extra ball when I was complaining that Dee was gonna end up winning against Le’Veon by dude hadn’t set a lineup?

Consolation bracket ball and worst record should be completely independent of themself, for this exact reason.

@Ensconatus

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Exactly. This is really the only way to do it. The lottery is for all rounds, not just the first.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The incentive is you still own your 2nd/3rd/etc. and winning the extra lotto ball could still, potentially, help those picks. This just comes along with the territory when you trade your 1st.

IDK why they were telling you that. But it wasn't me. And I imagine it wasn't Ensc either.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Please take out fred lol

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Gurley is literally the only thing keeping Fred from having a bad team

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. 8and8

8and8 Starter

The lotto assigns your draft position. If you get 1st then you’ll pick 1st in every round. Since you traded your first round pick it means 520 would use your first round pick whether it’s 1st-6th.

Do you have Dees first? If so then you could hope he ends up with 1st overall pick. If he does then you’ll get the 1st overall pick but your 2nd, 3rd etc would be wherever your lotto pick ended up.

I really don’t understand how this is confusing.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

It’s confusing because now I have no reason to set a lineup for the consolation bracket, which deincentivises me to continue playing.

I can’t tell you how many people told me last week “just win the consolation bracket and you’ll get the extra ball, increasing your odds of getting the 1st overall”.

This doesn’t make sense.

10. 8and8

8and8 Starter

It makes perfect sense. That’s why everyone told you, you possibly traded the first overall pick.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar