Go after anquan!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigD73OT, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AH3

AH3 Rookie

If we're gonna spend any money in free agency, it needs to be on Dunta Robinson.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. hoheff78

hoheff78 Camp Fodder

he would be a perfect fit...got my fingers crossed (dunta robinson ) boldin is passed his prime, on the decline imo

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Funny how a year changes everything... Even for a three, Boldin isn't worth it for The Titans. Too many missed games to command the kind of salary he'll sign for...

4. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

Apparently he is pretty close to being traded.... to the Pats or Ravens.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I liked the guy but if he goes to Baltimore I hate him. Him and Randy Moss AND Wes Welker? Not even fair.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'd like to say I don't want Boldin, not because he'd cost a lot, but because he could throw off our offenses chemistry. That final drive where Vince went left threw right and Britt was there to catch it was amazing. I'd like V.Y. and Britt to expand on that. Boldin would surely disrupt that magic.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Great point. Britt is gonna be a star. Boldin would only impose on that.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

In AZ you can easily carry two or three 1,000 yard receivers, but there just aren't enough balls to go around in TN for us to maintain a good thing with Boldin, Britt, Gage etc. He'd become a distraction most likely. If we didn't already have guys in place, then I'd do anything to land him. But that's simply not the case. Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing.

I'm laughing at these ESPN guys talking about Chad Ochocinco and T.O. being on the same team. Poor Carson LOL.

9. SifuSoul

SifuSoul Camp Fodder

That could be a lot worse. From what I hear, Ocho is a great team player. He can be on my squad any day of the week.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Ravens are near a deal for Boldin.

Mason and Boldin gonna kill us next season.

our Rivals are moving up and we are getting worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar