GM Robinson Changing Titans’ Culture

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, May 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I think he did the best he could....No doubt...Wasn't much of a choice after trading out of first pick...Got a ton of picks, and still got a guy who was a top 3 tackle....because that's the position they were going no matter what. I liked it. Smart move. I just hope that some of these guys pan out. Mularkey scares me a hell of a lot more than Jrob.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

you mean the top Tackle

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

IMO..yes...I think Conklin is a much better run blocker than either Tunsil or Decker, or even Stanley...He needs work on pass protection, but nothing that can't be fixed....I though Stanley and Tunsil had WAAAAY more question marks...Injuries and off field bs for Tunsil and bad at run blocking, not exactly good for our scheme.....Stanley underwhelmed me....outside of having good footwork, he was sloppy in games at ND. Decker is vanilla, and didn't do one thing very well.....

4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I just always had a bad feeling about Tunsil when we were talking about drafting him. No real reason, just a gut feeling

• High Five High Five x 7
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I was back and forth on Tunsil to us, Stanley hell no, thankfully I found Conklin before the draft and wanted him to be the pick if it was a Tackle we were taking

getting him at 8 was a surprise tho

6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I read it. But now my future kids have kids.

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Speaking of Conklin I hope he finds the ability to use the athleticism he displayed at the combine. If so he was worth taking at 8,

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

That was a helluva post. Don't sweat the hate some of us enjoyed it.

You made a lot of good points about Mularky and JRob. Could be an interesting season. I think a lots riding on our draft, but if we can get some guys that can play or help in Year 1 then we have a good shot at making waves in the division.

Henry might surprise people I'm thinking. Not too many people are gonna like hitting him. Murray might make a difference between moving the chains and punting due to an extra 2-3 yards compared to a year ago.

We just might have some success moving the ball consistently. Defense we might have improved. Will have to wait and see.

Looking forward to the season

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Like the name man

10. Mariota2DGB

Mariota2DGB Guest

Thanks man! Huge Titans fan, but don't have many people to talk with about it so I thought I would jump on!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar