Givens expected to be released next week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Shake injuries? He had one. A pretty major one.

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Yeah. It's sad, he would have been pretty good. And he had a reasonable contract and playoff expierience.

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

quite sad it never worked out w/ him....we'll never know his true value ...he coulda been a star wiating to emerge or simply a product of the pats.....

but either way he seemed to be a solid player ....good catcher too something we needed than an still do....an also a good person....too bad indeed

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Too bad. We never saw much out of him. There just wasn't any doubt he would recover. VERY nasty injury.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Expected, but still a bummer.

What are the cap implications of this? Have to wait till an injury settlement?

7. Larry

Larry Camp Fodder

Seems lie a smart move. He was not a bad signing, just bad luck. He could have really helped Vince out.

8. I'd say I'll miss him, but frankly I don't remember ever seeing him play...

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

man... Tennessee is the place where proven WR's come to die

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar