Give Me the JUICE

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Nov 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carp

Carp Starter

That's a fools errand, imo. And by that time it'll have been too late to do anything about it.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

dont get me wrong I would love an upgrade at QB

but I also want to remind that T17 IS an upgrade at QB and that is a fact

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

#1 seed last season without Henry for half the year...

Not all because of Tannehill, but he's capable of winning games and has proven that. Just doesn't make sense to reset when you're winning and getting to the play offs consistently. Unless you have an upgrade waiting, why go backwards instead of hoping to win those playoff games that they've been in every year with Tannehill?

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Carp

Carp Starter

We had a dominant defense last year. Tanne was a game manager. And the one game where all we needed him to do was manage the game, he threw 3 picks and cost us the game.

Henry won't last forever and he's being wasted with a QB that isn't going anywhere. A new QB isn't guaranteed to get the job done either, but we know the current one ain't cutting it. Why delay the inevitable?

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I’d delay if there isn’t a legit replacement available. Currently there is not. Willis is not, I don’t see any “can’t miss” draft prospects, that only leaves the FA market.
    Who’s going to be available?

then factor what type of contract will work toward the cap since there are definitely other areas of need.
    THill may be the “best” option still next year.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Because none of us want to return to having a losing record. I don't want to watch a team that tanks for draft picks. The Titans need an OC worse than they need a new QB.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

because WINNING

if Losing different take

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Apparently he thought it was a spider.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Going nowhere but to the playoffs every year.

Again, it doesn't make sense to reset. Sure, the window is closing... But a reset at QB almost guarantees wasting Henry's next few years plus most likely not even sniffing the playoffs.

I'd rather watch the Titans lose in the playoffs than win 3 games a season. Maybe that's just me. Lol

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar