Give Me the JUICE

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Nov 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Yes, but those two drops were still challenging catches. People are acting like the WR were completely uncovered and had them bounce off their chests. The catches would have tough if you go back and look. That does not mean the WR are blameless because they are not. Just not super wide open drops like some people are “remembering”.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

A QBR of 10-point-something.

5 of 16 for the entire game. Not a single completion to a WR.

Those aren't good PS numbers, and people want him to START?

wow.

3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Those wouldn't be good stats for a gotitans forum member playing an NFL game..

There's "raw" and there's just plain not cut out for the NFL level. I'd almost bet money that Willis won't be on an NFL roster after his Titans contract is over. I'd be surprised if he gets to play that out even.

I don't understand what people are seeing that gives them ANY hope. 3rd stringers in preseason look better.

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Willis is sushi raw, but not without talent. He was not ready to be the number 2 guy, much less have to actually start games year 1. He does have physical tools and may develop over time. It is an overreaction to both totally dismiss him yet or to anoint him the next great QB.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

The Squirrel sucks donkey balls. Holy chit some of y’all are delusional. He needs to work on properly carrying boxes for his immediate future.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Guy: I just got into an argument with my wife because I said, “I don’t like these socks.” That has to be the dumbest reason for an argument ever!

Thaddeus43: Hold my beer.

• LOL LOL x 6
  7. Carp

Carp Starter

We're getting nowhere with Tanne. What about his playoffs performances suggest we're remotely likely to make it to a SB? Much less win one.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Disagree.

We should've won in 2019, but Vrabel allegedly decided to overrule Dean Pees defense in the game against KC.

Should've won last year, but yeah, we can put that one on RT.

• Cheers Cheers x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Carp

Carp Starter

Hard decisions are gonna have to be made and soon. The AFC South isn't gonna be terrible forever. The Jags already have a pretty great RB and Trevor Lawrence seems to be developing pretty well.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I wasn’t a fan of the pick then or now, but he came in as a developmental QB who most likely needed two years to develop. He may not develop beyond what he is now. But Josh Allen was retry terrible year one and did develop, so, as long as he doesn’t start again anytime soon, I will watch and wait to see if Willis can climb the steep hill in front of him - with limited expectations.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar