Ginn Jr. VS Jamal Anderson?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Dangermode, Apr 19, 2007.

?
  1. Ginn Jr's explosivness helps Vince get to that next level!

4 vote(s)
    12.1%
  2. Anderson's motor leads a defensive revival!

27 vote(s)
    81.8%
  3. To hell we these guys! We need...

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

U need to type out 25 words to see the sig. and yes i see it now cuz i looked in your profile.. 1 person isent going to keep ginn out of tennesse. get used to this

[​IMG]

2. mdfan

mdfan Starter

With that number Ginn's going to be a QB, P or K? :ha:

http://www.jt-sw.com/football/pro/index.nsf/Documents/0-jers-nums

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

in a ohio state helmet??? remember what the nfl said about the new character policy, im pretty sure wearing the right helmet is included.

5. dgood

dgood Guest

I don't think Anderson will be around by #19. I think the Falcons will take him at #9 after they lost Kerney.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Upon further review, I think acquiring McCareins makes drafting a player like Ginn a little more likely because you don't have to count on him to start. You can comfortably play him as a slot and 9-route runner as well as a returner -- exactly what you want to do while he learns. It's much more risky to take him without someone more suited to line up from day one or early into the season, even if that person is a rookie. Meaning, without a JMac, I'd rather a Bowe or Meachem and be done with it. With a JMac, the team can rationalize taking a "top playmaker" at the 19 position.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Ted Ginn Jr = Dante Hall

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

or he'd resign

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

:rolleyes: And thats a bad thing if it comes true?

Hall was considered for the MVP the year he broke the return records and stuff. Hester was considered for the MVP also plus they went to the superbowl.

So your going to sit here and tell me you dont want Ginn if you knew hed be a Hester or Hall?

Now I know that people who dont like Ginn are just OSU haters

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

just so you know, I was as big Ginn Jr. / Troy Smith fan
    and secretly, I'd still like to have Smith in Mid-Rounds

the deal with Ginn is that he is really not that good a receiver, just like Hall. And Dante really was only dominant for a year or 2

no way in hell, I spend a 1st Round pick on a guy that will do nothing but return kicks. ...... Now, if he had velcro hands and could run some decent routes then I'd be all fr him .... but the analysis is that he will be a slot receiver at best

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar