Gilyard to visit Titans - discussion

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titan_fan_4ever, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

"Another intriguing prospect is also scheduled to visit the Titans this week: Cincinnati receiver Mardy Gilyard. He's a lightning-quick player and a solid return man, something the Titans need." - Jim Wyatt; Titans Insider

does anyone know anything about this guy, somethin they wanna share. If he was brought in even solely to return that would be a huge plus. i like how we are a bit more active this offseason.

people have been criticizing the titans for their actions, while may have some point to do so, i think they doing fine

ever since that year where we signed givins, thorton, hope, etc... (kudos to reese those were some solid pickups), we havent been real big players in the offseson; probably b/c they never want another givens again.

People don't understand that a lot of our players, the good ones too, never came so expensive and that when changing systems can be all it really takes for some1 to stand out. even tony brown, our most important FA came off a pickup like Will's, KVB's, etc...

the titans taught me (while there frugal nature in RETAINING players can be very annoying) that you dont have to risk a lot of money to get some good players. its hard to remember that, but they keep proving it time and time again.

now this guy is coming out of uni, so not really talkin about him but just in general.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

this guy looks like one of those Jackson/Pacman players......he is an intriguing prospect...

4. Woy

Woy PA's finest.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.

Please draft this guy. He's explosive both as a receiver and returner.

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I heard they may even consider drafting Tony Pike. Gillyard is an explosive player and I think he might fit in well.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

His draft stock would be early second or late 1st if he ran a faster 40 IMO. He did improve on his 4.6 combine time at his pro day where he ran sub 4.5. Still not blazing. He looks fast with the pads on.

7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

He made a ton of plays in the Senior Bowl and was very impressive there. He's not the fastest guy but very shifty and quick. He'd be a GREAT pick in round 3. Could also give us options on offense as well.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

He doesn't have amazing speed but he's very agile and great with his feet. He has great acceleration and is elusive. I think he could fall to the 4th because of a weak combine/proday.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I don't know much about the guy but I do know we need return help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar