Giants Super Bowl Parade

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

So tomorrow the Giants will be having their Super Bowl parade in lower Manhattan, and I plan on attending. My question to you all is, have any of you ever gone to another teams Super Bowl parade?

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

You should dress head to toe in Titans gear

and get bashed to hell

and record it

3. JCBRAVE

I'm considering wearing something Titans. I wont be able to tolerate the hazing, I'll punch someone and that wont be good among millions of Giant fans. I mean I could take some name calling but when some smart azz 6 year old decides he's hot stuff, his dad might get rocked. I've have this problem at a Jets game before so IDK if wearing Titans stuff is good for peoples health.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

It's funny how wearing Titans stuff allows us to get hazed. Like seriously? We're the Titans.. we don't rival the Giants. Who cares? We play you like what once every 4 years?

JCBRAVE by my plane ticket and i'll come kick butt with you. 2 vs 2308591289525... we can do it (my dad is Chuck Norris)

5. JCBRAVE

Yea I'm loud during games, so sometimes I attract attention. I'm not obnoxiously loud, but I prefer to stand and scream during games. People in New York don't like it when you're louder than they are.

Reason I don't necessarily wanna wear my Titans stuff, there wont be any Titans there to cheer for LOL. There's a few "all most Titans" LOL.

I could let the whole parade know I approve Hakeem Nicks and JPP. They coulda been Titans.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm normally pretty obnoxiously loud, lol. I get into sports... I can't help it.

7. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

giants fan don't haze to bad, jets fans are a lot worse. i go into full fledged giants bar all the time with my titans gear and no one says squat

8. JCBRAVE

Yea Giants fans are much more civil that's Jet fans. I feel like Jet fans are rejected Giant fans. It's like they're always mad for some reason.

Anyways, went to the parade, and wow, were there a lot of people. I felt like a sardine everywhere I went. First the train in was jam packed, then the subway was 10X more packed, and then at the parade I was still smushed up all over people. Touched some nice girls butts LOL, but also had mine touched a little more than I'd have liked 0_o. Good times though, made it a day. Hit up Canal Street and bought a Rolex, then hit up Little Italy before heading to Time Square.

BTW: Bud Lite in the blue aluminum bottle is waaaay better than any other Bud Lite.

9. JCBRAVE

And man that Lombardi trophy is gorgeous up close. I hope the Titans get to hold that thing soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar