Giants sign Adoree 3/$39 million

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman5TX, Mar 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Hopefully great things! I’m cool with it so far

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

So am I, I would like to add another CB...Jenkins was a nice addition, but we lost 2 starting CBs, unless they feel Fulton is ready?
    I'd like us to look at Steven Nelson, just released by Steelers

I can see us addressing CB in the draft though too, along with WR

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Not really that hard. Parity is designed to keep talent equally distributed. Has to do with locker room, coaching and an owner who desires to spend for a winner.

we are one of the few remaining franchises that hasn’t won a super bowl.

4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

That’s why I brought up examples of numerous teams who have been bad for long periods of time. If your statement were true that wouldn’t be the case. It’s not easy to go from 2-14 to winning a playoff game in 2 years.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

6. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

12 teams haven’t won a Super Bowl. That’s quite a bit more than a few. Thats damn near 1/2 of the league.

As an example and to help you out with future sides of the word. The list of teams that have NEVER been to a Super Bowl would be considered a few... it’s 4. Texans, Lions, Jags and Browns.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

It isn't just parity amongst player talent, but also the advantage that the last place team gets in its schedule. Jags play Broncos, Bengals....Titans get Chiefs, Steelers

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

This isn’t just finishing last in your division. This is going from first overall pick to winning a playoff game.

Titans went from first overall pick to never had a losing season under JRob.

9. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

But yet the Jags haven’t been good outside of one season...

10. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I'm with you that the GM and front office play a major role in the long term quality of your franchise.....I was just adding that as another reason it isn't that crazy to go from worst team in a division to making the playoffs.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar