Giants sign Adoree 3/$39 million

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman5TX, Mar 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Yes plus it's just someone else's opinion, I'm not knocking him, well not much, but to me he's not great

I guess it depends on how "great" is measured

Roster talent...draft picks...cap space... W-L record...playoff appearances...SB wins?

2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

GM’s are paid to acquire talent. Coaches are paid to win. He does both GM and coach so it’s a different argument than others I guess but I didn’t include GB GM because of decisions he’s made via FA and drafting. They’ve won because of 12 not because of their GM acquiring a bunch of talent, in my opinion.

Until Bill can price last year was an anomaly, it looks like TB12 made that team go and clearly they lacked talent when he left which is Bill’s responsibility.

3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

JRob also took over a 2-14 team lol

4. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

What proof are you looking for?!? Davis pff rating is way higher than his

5. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Why is it so hard for you to back up your opinion on this? Lol why even try to discuss this stuff if you aren’t going to actually talk about it?

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Because I played this game before I list 10 and then they’ll be a debate on one through 10 and somebody asks me to prove my point on the one through 10. I’ve also stated it is my opinion and it’s fair to judge JRob on his win and loss record. That’s really where I stand just don’t care to debate it piece by piece. I believe he’s just above average.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

So what? A broken clock is right twice a day.

8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Then why do you keep commenting? You know it’s going to lead to someone asking you to list out your thoughts.

9. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Fantastic analysis. That has nothing to do with this though. If every GM could pull a team out of that then the Browns, Jets, Lions, Jags, and others who have sucked for long periods of time have a lot of explaining to do.

10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar