Get your torches out, I hope Kerry Collins starts on Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

That would screw with a DC's mind. I was just thinking how funny it would be for Fisher to build up all this suspense and announce Collins as the starter for Sunday's game, but then pull him after one series.

Now you've got me thinking... I really don't like either QB, but just once this season, I would love to see Kerry hand the ball off to Vince. I would really just like to see the opposing DC's face when we take the field with two QB's.

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

i hope your right... we need a big W, this losing thing got old real quick

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

TitansErick, everytime I see your Donnie Nickey signature, it makes me smile. He is among one of my favorite players. He is full of so much mischief, it's like he's a 2 year old.

4. TygerNeo

TygerNeo Camp Fodder

VY will be named the starter by the Fish................or Bud!

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I have heard Donnie Nickey is a locker room favorite. I wish he got more PT other than on Special Teams.

6. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

If Fisher isn't making a change at QB then why would he have plans to announce the starter? If Kerry were to start it just seems he would continue to say he is our starter like he has week after week. If he comes out and says well Kerry is still the guy then why in the hell did he have everyone wait for old news like this? I think Vince is the guy that is starting Sunday

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

It would be because there is plenty of speculation that vy will start. So the jags are preparing for both qbs. The longer jeff stalls, the less time the jags will have time to prepare. Although who the hell has to prepare for kc?

8. Titans Reign

Titans Reign Camp Fodder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar