Get Rid Of Lendale and bring in Lynch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CKTitan, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

It's a risk considering Marshawn Lynch's past run ins with the law he's already been suspended once and one more foul up could mean a year suspension, but right now I'd rather have him over Lendale backing up CJ2K.

It's obvious that Fisher has no faith in Ringer backing up CJ he wants a veteran backup in case Johnson gets injured and I understand that, but he's being an idiot for wanting to keep Lendale around even if it means matching any offer sheet given to White(I'm pretty sure White's doing another tequila sunrise upon hearing that "Coach Fish-Face" has called his bluff on the play me or trade me demand).

Buffalo is asking for a 4th round pick for Lynch although I would start negotiations with a 5th round given Lynch's character issues but with Lynch you have a RB with 1,000 yds rushing the first two of his three year career and he's not too bad of a kick returner not to mention he could be used as a third-down back to give CJ a rest.

I only brought this up for two reasons: one he's on the market and we did try to trade up in the '07 draft to get him, most importantly Lendale has got to go he's no good to us on the bench and instead of being sport about being a backup to CJ he's gonna hold out until he's traded.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

How is that obvious?

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Yeah...i'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he is a rookie and is still learning the system. Not to mention we had another RB in the backfield that didn't do so bad the last year he played.

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

He has the same character issues as Pacman. - No thanks...

5. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

I'm not saying it as though we wasted our fifth round pick on him he's got talent and he will be a starter one day after CJ is burnt out, he did suffer a back injury last year which limited him to only seven games and unless you're part of Fisher's veterans clique (Nick Harper) you get hurt you don't play again until someone else get's injured or forced into starting him by the FO (VY)

If he didn't do so bad the last year he played why did we draft another RB with our first pick in the draft the year this certain RB had over 1,000 yds rushing...not to mention this RB we drafted would have been available to us in the second round? There were some scouts that gave CJ a fifth round grade which could have made him available in the second day of the draft.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No thank you CKTitan. I will pass on that 10x.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The only thing needed to say was: Rookie, injury, and playing behind CJ/White. If White moves on he will get his shot - and I'll take Ringer over Lynch anyway..

8. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

If anything we need to move Lendale for another speed back. Ringer can be the bruiser but over the past 2 years it has been 2 much of a change of pace going between Lendale and CJ. Defenses could basically rest when Lendale came in. If we had another guy who could keep the same pace going it would make the D run out of gas faster.

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Lynch is not only a question mark personally, but he simply isn't that good. Ask any Buffalo fan.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Lynch is trouble and he isnt that good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar