George Wilson impressed with Titans visit

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Landry is a bad option for a long term deal. The dude has been injure way to often for my taste and I don't want to give a guy that much money and not be certain he'll play 16 games a year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Well I also want William Moore, D Goldson, K Phillips, and L Delmas more than him...Like I said though, if we can get a guy like Wilson for cheap I'm definitely not against it. I just wouldn't agree with us getting him for like 3 million if we could have got one of the aforementioned guys for like 4 million...Maybe we'll get him for 2 million and be able to spend a little more money elsewhere(Levitre? Canty?)

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

A top safety gets 6-7 million a year on the open market and Moore, Goldson, and Landry are probably going to get that. Delmas is okay but he is often injured to often and frankly George Wilson is a better player.

Phillips is interesting because his price will be lower and will most likely get signed to a one year "prove it" deal.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I would give Moore or Goldson that contract. Phillips is too injury prone so cheapen that deal a bit and Landry is a short term kind of guy, upgrade over Wilson. Delmas eh isn't he a FS anyway?

5. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I like the move. Definate upgrade, and we NEED Vets on this team. I like having two Veterans at the Safety positions with our young CBs. Also means whoever we get in the draft doesnt have to start from the gate and learn until Wilson for a few years. I see all positives if he chooses us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar