Gears 2?!!!!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by ammotroop, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Am I the only one on here who is excited for this?! Maybe because it doesnt take tons of skill, and is just a fun shooter, but I am stoked. A bunch of people I work with are all getting it Friday.

Something about chainsawing someone in half............

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Best game for "next gen" yet other than Bioshock, IMO. And you can't beat the hell out of friends in Bioshock.
    Gears 2 is the main reason I kept the 360 and got rid of the ps3, so of course I'm excited.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I can't wait.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

when's this game supposed to come out?

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

17th I think. Unless it's been pushed back.

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Gears 2 comes out FRIDAY Nov 7th.

7. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

I originally bought my 360 because of Gears 1.....have been waiting for 2 for a longtime....might have to put 2k9 aside for awhile as I know Gears 2 will be nuts.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Same reason I got it to.

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I just picked it up! But now I got to hit the gym, mow the yard, study.....and THEN I will get started and post an initial review.

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

So far Gears is very similar to the first. Which is good.....I like it just the way it is. Playing on Campaign in hardcore is toguh, but I love the multiplayer features. It is like Halo now, where it players have rank, and it is on its own server. No more host advantage.

More to come

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar