Gear Thread

Discussion in 'Gear' started by Scarecrow, Jun 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

What kind of music do you play mostly crow?

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Mostly grunge/rock. I’m trying to focus on older country and folk now. It was something I was neglecting for awhile but am trying to become more versatile now.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah I mostly play 90s grunge/alt rock. Pink Floyd. Some hippie **** like Dead and Widespread Panic. I always say I'm gonna branch out into other stuff but never really do.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

As opposed to a vintage Gibson, yeah not the same thing.. But they still make some guitars that play great, sound great and look fantastic. They also make some stuff that isn't.. I'm not complaining..

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Any of yall ever messed around with the Line6 Helix? I'm really considering one. I've been in the market for a decent tube amp for awhile now and I keep changing my mind every few weeks. Marshall, Fender, Orange, etc. Supposedly the Helix's amp models are really fantastic so I'm thinking the Helix would solve my indecisiveness problem. Not to mention I have a pedal wishlist a mile long that in total would cost substantially more than the Helix.

I know nothing can truly replicate that tube tone and feel, but the fact of the matter is I'm a bedroom player and probably always will be. Feel like the Helix could cover a lot of ground. Probably as much as I'd ever need. But man, it's a lot of money for a piece of electronics.

6. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

FB8DFE2F-04BD-4069-906A-8C3C4306B624.jpeg Sorry gonna go a little off key here (dad joke). I’m looking for gear thought this was a titans related thread, saw something cool in Nashville was hoping someone could help me find it online...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar