Pre-Game Thread GDT: Week 7: Titans at Redskins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Preditan, Oct 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Let's hope for a first quarter stubbed toe so that cjb can rest and Mett can play.

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Um....woohoo? Yay? Its hard to get excited with cbj

5. kenny

kenny Starter

This will be a tough game for us. I know a lot of people think that because they are 1-5 we have a good shot at winning. It is not that simple. They pass early & often and have 2 receivers that will stress our 2ndary all day. We need to get the ball to start the game and run the ball down their throats. Keeping running it at em all day with Sankey and chew that clock up!!! If we do not keep our defense off the field against these guys, we will be looking at the game in the losing bracket.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I figure I will be outside trimming bushes by 1:00 at the latest

7. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

well lucky for me i don't have to watch the game today my friend is taking me to see the ****** rams play the seahawks. He is not only buying my ticket but my food and drinks as well as saving my heart from this game.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Probably start a win streak today.......

9. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

Christ, is there ever any positivity on this board? I swear almost every Sunday for the past 3 years when I've come onto the GDT before the match there are already people posting about how it's going to be terrible, and they'd rather be doing something else.

Have some damn faith.

Go Titans!

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

We win this one. Our defense finally turns the corner.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar