GDT: Week 3: Titans at Bengals

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Preditan, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

Very easily, and that's scary.......... Not a good sign because the defensive players are tired, and really have nothing to play for when the offense isn't doing anything.

2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

final score 26-10? ... why not make it 3 weeks in a row

3. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

has anyone turned this game off?

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I'm ready to see mett.

He made rookie mistakes, but looks like Locker may not quit making them.

Too too bad.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. rodgev

rodgev Starter

So Jameis or Marriota? Which one out of only those two would you rather have

6. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

I don't think I could give a stream away now.... lol I might have to pay someone to watch... :(

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Whiz hasn't done anything in his career without a quality QB. But few coaches do.

8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Hah hell no I'm a Boston fan. Basically I haven't had anything to cheer for in any sport other than college football lately.

9. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

I can only fault the defense so much today, they actually stepped up and made several stops, got a t/o, and the hapless hopeless Locker and this piss poor offense couldn't do a damn thing with the opportunities they were given except miss FG's and throw INTs. Just a vomit inducing effort from a large portion of the O and STs today.

10. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

If we don't score now, ive got a yard to mow

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar