Pre-Game Thread GDT: Week 2: Titans vs Cowboys

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Preditan, Sep 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Well.. after Houston loses to Oakland and the Colts lose nothing will change this week. The Titans have some work to do on defense and offense... and well on everything.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

terrible offense first half that really put us in a whole and never climbed out

3. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Saints have one of the best QB's, and the best TE in the NFL, and are 0-2.

Crazy things happen in the NFL. It's still very, very early.
    It took the Giants over half a season to figure out their identity before going on to win the superbowl against New England.

Just keeping an open mind.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

They way Whiz called the game today makes me sick; Shonn Greene had 40 yards on 5 carries and every time he seemed to have a decent run they took him off the field or dialed up a pass. Locker looked okay in the second half but honestly played some of the worse quarterback I've seen since Rusty Smith started against Houston. I'm done holding out hope for Locker and I hope we draft a QB next season.

5. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

F it! The Cowboys aren't bad, there just walking f' ups. We have to shake this off and Whiz and Co. have to stay up late tonight and analyze their schemes, rotations, and play calling. As for Jake, he needs to look in the mirror and ask himself does he really want to be a starting QB in the NFL. I can live with the fact that Jake will never be a 300+ yard per game passer, but I'm tired of this inconsistent and inaccurate crap from Locker. If I'm going to see that from a Titan QB, I'd rather it be from my ROOKIE Titan QB. I'm going to flush this loss down the toilet, but I'm mentally putting Whiz, Locker, and the run Def on notice.

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Flashbacks of last season with Loggains...

7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

READ MY QUOTE UNDER MY NAME!!!! TITANUP! 2014 PLAYOFFS!

8. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Look guys, just like I thought, we're getting the media attention some of you guys are always looking for. We'll be all over the highlight reels tonight as they talk up how Dallas us going to be great this year.

9. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

silver lining of peace.

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

LOCKER SUCKS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar