Pre-Game Thread GDT: Titans vs Jets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Preditan, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

No- the owner should look in the mirror. And then look at who has chosen as GM.

2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Guess you don't watch hockey, I have sports through June. Then it's summer, I can hold off till CFL starts in July.

And to your point, yes there's only 16 games. 6 games in this year the season felt over (and was), I'm sick of that happening every year after waiting so long for football. So I'd rather them set themselves up for the best draft possible so that it stops happening.

3. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

That's my point, they didn't find their QB's at the top of a draft. We just can't hope on a high draft pick QB to fix things. There are too many unknowns there. It's a crap shoot.

4. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

Can you name another top pick besides Luck and Manning that was so "can't miss". Heck, there were people who thought RGIII and Leaf were better than those two. Who are we hoping to get by losing?

5. SATitan

SATitan Starter

And what would make u say that? Just curious...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar