GDT: Titans at Ravens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Preditan, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

Where's the top talent? Who are they? Casey might be one but who else is getting it done?

2. Roy322

Roy322 Starter

does it matter how good a team is if the refs decided your not gonna win a team thats not great usually wont . Notice only time their were caalls against the rats was when it wouldnt hurt. So mett has the same problem jake did cant over come bad calls . i just wonder if like last year the titans get an apology from the league for a bad call on walker like last year when the jets took jake out. Its a joke they see every little thing the rtitans do like oher starting his arm and not many calls against the rats at all

3. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

English?

4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

STFU I just made a reply that Ben won 2 SB.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

on the bright side some of these arse clowns are playing their way out of town

c038df5e1ce1fda3daf216eba19e2ec5[1].jpg

6. imbread

imbread Starter

well i will say this o-line better, sankey look good, i would like to give thanks to special teams, and the refs for screwing us again!!

7. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

I was in church the first quarter, and appear to have missed the only good quarter of titans football since week one. ...sucks. The last three were not even fun to watch, I think he only had two first downs and a missed facemask call. I hate to say it but with San Antonio and Los Angeles looking for teams, pro football in Tennessee is on borrowed time. Awful coaching hire. Hope Mr Smith is smart enough to make a move. I know its unfair to Whiz to not get three years but two more years of this will have a huge impact on this franchise....mainly money...which drives everything.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

9. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

yeah, the whole franchise is.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

am I confusing you with the FSU fan?

if so my appologies about calling you a bandwagon fan

yes the stoolers were awarded some Ws.

Where was the inspiring rapists from pizzburg in Denver in the overtime playoff game?

inspiring his arse off!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar