GBN's latest mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ONUV, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONUV

ONUV Starter

They have us taking Meachem in the 1st and Jonathan Wade in the 2nd. I would love that personally but I know everybody doesn't love the Vols as much as I do.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'd be fine if we ended up with both those guys, though I'd fear for their success. I've thinking Wade in the third lately, but I think we might go Chris Houston in round one if he's available.

3. ONUV

ONUV Starter

a lot of people have Houston as the #1 CB on the board.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it depends on what scheme he would play in. the only thing he did at arkansas was press man coverage. while that's a fantastic skill to have, no one knows how he will play in zone while playing with some cushion.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

No way...

I want defense in rd one and 2.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Funny...

They have detroit taking calvin johnson. Matt millen former tough guy linebacker drafts WRs almost every year. That would be funny.:ha:

7. ONUV

ONUV Starter

if we don't make any moves on offense in free agency, that won't happen.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

CB value...

8 CBs ran a sub 4.40 so i don't think the extremely small houston is a guy we need to jump on in rd one. If leon hall is there i say take him in a ny minute.

There should be some good corners in rd 2. Revis could fall there and wade, mccauley. Bennett might be there in rd 3.

According to gbn we draft meachem and pass on moss. I say we take moss in that spot. Then go CB in rd 2.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Onuv...

We probably do make some FA moves. It's early and bongo was talking about us trying to trade for darrell jackson with a 4th. Maybe it takes a 3rd to get him but we also likely sign wade and if we can't then kevin curtis. A short term deal with a moulds or horn is possible.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar