GATFT: KVB vs. Kearse

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jun 30, 2008.

?

GATFT: KVB vs. Kearse

Poll closed Jul 5, 2008.
  1. Kyle Vanden Bosch

57.4%
  2. Jevon Kearse

42.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I want to vote for henry ford...

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Kearse could win me back with a few years of a comeback, but I love me some KVB.

3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

As alluded to, against other opponents, I most definitely would have voted either of these guys. I went with KVB for a couple of reasons, but went into this expecting to go with Kearse initially.
    Kearse was better when he was at his best, but worse when he was off. KVB just keeps fighting, keeps working and brings it.
    Kearse came in here as a first round draft pick, expected to do great things. KVB was an oft-injured bust from Arizona who surprised everybody. And when we knew he was good, he didn't let up. Gotta love that kind of attitude.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

KVB moves on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar