GATFT: George vs. McNair

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 29, 2008.

?

GATFT: George vs. McNair

Poll closed Aug 3, 2008.
  1. Eddie George

44.7%
  2. Steve McNair

55.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I flipped a coin

2. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Eddie, Steve is just doesnt matter because Mr. Matthews is the man.

3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Against anyone else, it's Eddie. But when ma boy Mac is put into the mix, he'll stay my favourite for a long time to come.

4. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

Got a Eddie George Jersey, but I have a autographed football by McNair while he was in the bellvue kroger parking lot... I was like 10 lol.Gotta go with Steve. Tough choice though.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Eddie was the workhorse, but Steve had the magic moments... that's why McNair is winning this thing, nobody values the workhorse... (well, I guess on here a good 40% of people do)

6. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I would have given it to EG, but then I flashed back to the next to last play of the Super Bowl. No way I vote against Mac after that play.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

eddie did score two TDs that game.

8. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

He did. But that McNair play was a magical play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar