Garrett Wolfe

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by rock8titans, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Good. He can drop to the 2nd day now, and we can get our wee lil scat back :grrhee:

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

25, 45, and 66. Garrett's total rush yards for the last 3 games. So much for him touching Sander's record.

Just from watching the guy, he's not near Barry's league, even if he somehow did manage to keep up that pace.

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I admit Wolfe is tearing it up, but can he withstand the hits everyday in the nfl? He has been very, very productive his whole college career. I don't care that he is 5'7, but 177lbs is crazy. A 177lb Rb can not take the hits and carry a full workload. Maybe he will prove us wrong, but to me he is not worthy of being taken that high, and we already have LenDale.

4. How much does Willie Parker weigh?...

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

6. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

We have absolutely no use for a Garrett Wolfe.

Is it me or doesn he SUCK all of a sudden?

7. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

barry sanders was 5'7.5" 200lbs... 23 pounds heavier and sanders was tiny. 23 lbs lighter? quick as lightening... hard to get low to tackle him...

i would love to take him if he fell to the 5th or something. good compliment for our pwer backs... and i would keep him around a few years... but since my decisions dont matter... well, we'll see.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

barry sanders also had legs the size of tree trunks.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Wonder what the story is those last 3 games. Adding weight for him would be a must. He seems to like trying to go past or through defenders once he's reached the second level. Depends on how he can catch out of the backfield, I believe, for us to consider him, but I think you'd have to almost assume he'd be very little help in pass protection. I bet we'd only consider him as a 3rd down back, and IF they thought they had a use for him, using one of those extra 4th round picks on him. But I doubt the Titans hold their breath in anticipation of drafting him.

10. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

The guy that I'm watching to fall is Lorenzo Booker from FSU. He is quick and has good hands out of the backfield. He started last yr ahead of Leon Washington. FSU is having a tough yr in general, but I always have liked what I've seen from Booker.

What does anyone know about Nate Ilaoa from Hawaii. He leads all RBs in receptions this yr with a 1o+ yds per reception. I was thinking he might be a scat back type of guy then saw that he is 5'9" 248 lbs. Talk about a tree trunk. Just wondering if anyone has actually seen him play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar