Garrard out for.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Quarterback David Garrard could miss as much as a month of the season with what coach Jack Del Rio classified as a high-ankle sprain. Quinn Gray will be Garrard’s replacement in Tampa on Sunday and the Jaguars were to work out three veteran quarterbacks this afternoon in an attempt to fortify the position.

“David will be out this week and it looks like, at the minimum, he’ll be out a couple of weeks and potentially it could be as much as a month,” Del Rio told reporters at his Wednesday press conference.

This was posted on the Fags NFL site. Looks like they could be in for a tough time with Gray as starter. :ha:

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

...i have a feeling that he will be back when we play em.....

3. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

in this divsion you need all the wins you can get. gray is garbage and they proably will lose there next two games even with a free agent they sign. houston has been a flash. it will be us and the colts atop the division.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Rough for the Jags, but I hope we face Grey. Our defense can stop their rushing attack, especially with a reduced passing threat. That being said, I expect Gray to improve over what we saw against the colts.

All in all, this is very good news for our division standing.

5. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

When i saw it happen the first thing i thought was i hope this keeps him off for a while,after watching the rest of the game it only seemed to reinforce my laughter at the situation.4-5 looms close .:injured::thumb::biglaugh: Now if only Peyton will be a gent and drop a bottle of aftershave on his foot,trip and fall into the hot tub and render him self unconscious:stars: for 8 weeks it'l be a good week.

6. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

It is kind of sad, but since their fans are jerks, on par with Oakland fans, I take the news with a smile.

7. BACK2SMASHMOUTH

BACK2SMASHMOUTH TD's Please...

We certainly control our own fate as far as the playoffs are concerned now. I expect, like many others here, that Jax will drop a couple of these games without Garrard. The second spot in the South is ours for the taking, much more so than it was a week ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar