Gareon Conley accused of rape

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 8isGreat, Apr 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

any player in this position i would say the same, other than jameis. that fool did it

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

Well, the timing of this is just interesting. I mean Conley says he has multiple witnesses, plus they administered a rape kit and there have been no charges filed so that is how it looks. Now who knows, but you have to admit this story sounds a bit strange.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

You're right, who knows what really happened....He has witnesses saying he did nothing, what else do we expect from his witnesses?
    She's claiming rape, could be after $ but again don't know, as she has no witnesses, just her version in the police report. Rape kit results probably won't come out for a while? How quick?

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

That is why arrests are usually not made right away in rape cases

Instead of speculating though, we should ask the experts

@altitan @Fairweather Fan

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. VondyP

"declined to participate but agreed to watch as others had group sex"

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. 8and8

8and8 Starter

According to the article on USA TODAY which won't link for some reason, there are 2 witnesses who told police that Conley never touched the woman and said she got mad because she was kicked out of the room. Presumably she was kicked out for turning down sex.

No charges have been filed so no way he can get his name cleared (if innocent) in time for the draft.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Oh he innocent for sure -- that is an invitation for sex that you simply cannot go back on.

8. VondyP

hmmm, i dont know this guy at all but i think ill go just watch him have sex with a couple of other people

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. 8and8

8and8 Starter

I don't know anything about rape kits but solely relying on it seems dangerous. Can it distinguish between consensual and nonconsenual? She could have consented and got kicked out of the room after the deed and then got mad about it and claimed rape.

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I dont either but I'm assuming theres more damage and trauma when its a nonconsensual act.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar