Gameday Superstitions

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by napier0810, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. napier0810

napier0810 Starter

What are some of you guys game day superstitions? I just moved a few months ago so what works in one house doesn't work in another I haven't re-established my full game day prep so to say.
    1. I post my TITANS flag before 9am and brought in before 12 midnight. I haven't done this one yet got to find a place to put it up yet.
    2. I still don't allow colors of the opposing team to be worn in my house on game day.
    3. Game day food is chili it's still debatable, I'm trying out ribs today as cookies failed MIA game.
    4. I have a Moon (Oilers) McNair (Titans) jersey hanging up in order of precedence. I have a VY jersey but i cant burn it until I replace it i would have got a locker jersey this summer before he quit i would've been pissed, but we all see how that worked out.
    5. The radio has to be on 104.5 Titans radio.

#1 napier0810, Nov 1, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  2. XO

XO Nevada Native

I do three fat lines of cocaine every time Mettenbackup starts.

Out of respect, I know it is what Mett would want.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

I feel the need to **** every time the Titans take the field. That's becoming one of my better traditions since it takes time away from the tv.

4. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

No matter what I do it seems the Titans lose 90 percent of the time.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Roy322

Roy322 Starter

in the office at the house to watch the defense then when it becomes titans ball its back to the tv room ive changed it around some trying to get something to work

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I purposely wore a red shirt today signifying this team is dying.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I get really super drunk, smash things, slap my wife around, kick my dogs, tings like dat.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Whatever superstitions you guys have you might want to change them up. They clearly aren't working.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Yea seriously y'all do the exact opposite of whatever in the hell you've been doing.

Put some bad juju on us.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

My old superstition was that if I watched the game The Titans would lose.
    I stopped watching - and they still lost.
    So I started watching again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar