Gameball Monday: Titans @ Jaguars

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

when was vince's first fumble? the jags were only credited with one forced fumble for the game...

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

My mistake, I meant to say the Titans second fumble. The first fumble was Griffin on the kickoff (holding the ball with one hand). The Titans came up from the pile with that one too.

3. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Game ball to Chris Brown!! He killed that defensive line, another game ball for the offensive line heck of a job opening holes for our rushers.. Now we have to watch the deep ball with Payton Manning, that is the only threat we are going to face sunday the deep ball, because their running game is not all that. GO TITANS!!

4. zackmann

zackmann Guest

Game Ball to Chris Brown...easy decision...

but runners up our David Stewart in particular and the Oline and DT's as groups...

5. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

On the OT on fox, Adrian Peterson got Stud Of The Week instead of C.Brown. ESPN says C.Brown is the best at RB this week, but look...

A.Peterson: 100 some RuYds, 60 ReYds, TD
    C.Brown: 19 Carries, 175 RuYds, 9.2 YPC, and idk his receiving.

I'd say Chris was better this week... idk.

6. TDTitan

TDTitan Guest

That offensive line manhandled one of the best defensive tackle tandems in the league.. regardless of the off-season surgery and injury issues. Chris Brown sure did a good job, but if the past is any indicator to exactly the kind of back Chris Brown is, the offensive line deserves more credit than they are getting in this particular thread.

Sure, the RB position gets the glory when tons of rushing yards are accumulated.. that goes for every team across the board - but that front line did a great job this week. Good win for us!

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

M Lewis for that amazing strip on MJD. After last seasons went to Garard i figure it is only fitting that this seasons go to another Jags player ... :grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar