Game with no instructions

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Starkiller, Jun 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cannot find server!

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at jayisgames.com.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

http://www.mah-jongg.ch/
    what the hell is this?

Frequently asked questions:

* Does Mahjongg Solitaire cost money?

No. Playing Mahjongg Solitaire is free.

* Can every game be won?

No. The games are set up at random, which means that not every game can be finished. Mahjongg Solitaire remains a true challenge.

* Can I download the game?

No. Mahjongg Solitaire is no commercial software but a free online gaming offer.

* Every time I click the tiles disappear and slowly reappear one by one. Is there something wrong with the game?

No. The problem is caused by your (non-default) web browser settings. If you are using the Microsoft Internet Explorer, click 'Extras', 'Internet options', 'Temporary internet files', 'Settings...'. Make sure that you have the 'Automatic' option checked in order to prevent your computer from re-reading all the images after every click.

* Do I have to stay online in order to play Mahjongg Solitaire?

No. When the game has fully loaded, you may safely close your internet connection and continue playing as long as you like.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Mrs. Bipolar happens to know all about this one. Seems it has to do with "free" tiles on the edges and matching them to like tiles. Work the edges and create pairs. It doesn't give instructions on how to play as best as I can understand... is that what you're getting at?

5. No, the one I posted has clear goals once you play each game. The tricky part is trying to figure out what the goal is. If you had instructions, it would be easy...

Mah-jongg is a whole other issue. My mother and grandmother play the real thing (not the solitaire), but I have no clue what the rules are there. The solitaire version seems pretty simple, just matching the tiles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar