Game Strategy for different teams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thanos22, Dec 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

You are the most annoying poster on this board. Holy ****.

Last time I’m going to respond to you about this. You either get it or you don’t.

Reading comprehension is important on a forum board.

If a poster says he thinks weather played a factor in our loss to GB it is implied (through reading comprehension and context clues) that he is talking about SNOW.

Now that I’ve explained this to you like a 5 year old maybe you’ll understand. Don’t jump into conversations you aren’t keeping track of and damn sure don’t keep replying if you can’t understand context clues.

You showed me a different post of Mc9 talking about cold weather playoff games and that’s not the reply I responded to. The post I responded to (which you have finally found) was talking specifically about Sunday nights game. The other post you pulled you will notice I didn’t respond back to the poster (because I didn’t think it was true). He even said the phrase “I would absolutely add” meaning it was separate from the conversation we were having and he was adding to HIS point. Not my point. So take your issues up with the other poster who actually said something about other cold weather games.

#41 Dman5TX, Dec 29, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think everyone has made clear their positions. I ask all further discussions of snow/cold be done in private. Further posts about it in this thread will be removed and the poster banned from the thread for a week.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Mike is a great coach and great leader but his coordinator skills are awful.

The lack of imagination and play calling is just unreal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar