Game Strategy for different teams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thanos22, Dec 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

As "COLD" was mentioned, that is a weather, it would not be far fetched to assume that is what is being referred to. This also dates back to previous threads (not you) but others have mentioned specifically cold weather.

ZERO mention anywhere of snow.

2. McNair9

McNair9 Special Teams Standout

The oline has played just as poorly in previous games and Tannehill played significantly better. Take the Steelers game, he was sacked just as many times and was under pressure the whole game. The weather last night played a significant role in how bad our offense was

3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

No you assumed. No one else, just you.

Take your BS elsewhere.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
  4. HurrayTitans!

The misunderstanding in this situation is due to your ambiguity. Don't get pissed at others because you wanted people to assume you meant one thing but didn't say that one thing.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. HurrayTitans!

Agree the weather played a factor. I'd say specifically among the secondary losing their WR all day.
    I didn't notice anything specific about the OL, but it's very possible that's why the GB pass rushers were able to get around them so quickly all day.

6. Tricky

Tricky Starter

That curl route TD that Adams scored made 2 of our defenders look like clowns. They went skating out of the back of the end zone when he stopped and came back to the ball.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Reading comprehension is important on a forum board. The poster was talking about last nights weather affecting the team. What else would someone assume he meant?

8. HurrayTitans!

Fully agree

Not sure how much more I can point out that it was specifically mentioned about COLD WEATHER SITUATIONS including our playoff games last year that didn't have snow.

The irony here is that you blamed me for de-railing things when if you disagreed you could have just BS'd the original post and moved on.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

That is not the reply that I replied to though? The one I replied to was specifically about last night. You jumped into a conversation assuming you knew what I was talking about without reading all of the conversation. That’s your fault not mine.

Hell my reply wasn’t even specifically about Tannehill lol just give it up man. Goodness.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. HurrayTitans!

Here's the conversation, again.

Sorry @McNair9 you keep getting tagged in this. Not your fault.

@Dman5TX
    I'm kind of surprised you went the butt hurt route instead of just clarifying that you were talking about specifically snow.
    If that was your point, you didn't specify it well at all. Just mentioning KC, Buffalo, and Pit in Jan doesn't automatically mean snow (your assumption).

Specifically, if that was your point, it's a trash point being that Tennessee just went to NE, Balt, and KC last year, in January, with zero snow and from what I saw, zero effects from the weather. So not sure where you're coming from that they would hate playing in January @ KC, Buf, or Pit.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar