Game Strategy for different teams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thanos22, Dec 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

I see what you did there...that was funny...

2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Funny knocking one of the best offensive teams in the NFL. It was a bad game. Tanny has what 32 Td vs 7 int. That’s pretty real good. He had a bad game

3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

You can’t read.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Good thing it didn’t snow either of those games.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

The bar keeps changing for knocks on THill.
    First it was cold weather, now it's only if it's snowing.

No one here has produced enough evidence (if there are even enough games to truly judge) how much (if any) THill degrades in snow.
    Even at that, how many QB's DON'T degrade at least a little in the snow? Very similar to rain or wind, it will have an effect on the ball when throwing.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

Oh I did. You'd happily place the blame on THill despite the lack of blocking up front. It's ok. I agree, he could have eaten a few more sacks rather than try doing something to get some points out there. 2 INT's hurt.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

You clearly didn’t read.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

When did I say anything about cold weather? I’ve only been talking about snow this whole time.

Seriously stop replying if you can’t keep up with the conversation.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. HurrayTitans!

We shall play this game then.

The original comment in which I replied. I stated the OL is at fault for Thill's poor play, not the weather. Notice no snow is mention, just cold weather. I know this isn't your comment, but this is what I replied to before you chimed in.

THEN:
    You make a mention of KC, Buffalo, and Pit with zero mention of snow. From context, that would be a continuation of "cold weather".

So IF you were referring to only snow games, you failed to mention it.

The defense on THill vs. the OL resulting in the QB play is subjective. I will say that even the best QB are known to play worse under pressure. Some will even argue the ONLY way to beat some of the greats is to put pressure on them. The guys responsible for stopping that are the OL. GB had a great game plan to attack and (didn't look it up) I believe they got more sacks and hits on THill than any other game this season.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

My comment was directly related to someone saying WEATHER was a factor. Again go back and read... it’s all there for you.

You do this chit every single thread. You always de rail the thread blabbing on about something.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar