Game Saturday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titian4life, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titian4life

Titian4life Guest

We are not ready to play. I have been at training camp for 10 days now. I see tons of mistakes that should not be happening this time of camp. I saw one wr make a rec. the rest dropped. RB putting it on the gound...
    I hate to be like this, but we need some work. Oline is full of holes. It is going to suck to have the Saints cream us this weekend. They are going to wipe the floor with us. Titians 3 - Saints 33!

2. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

so are you Titian... or a titan...
    or really just a "Saint4life" who can't spell?

3. Titian4life

Titian4life Guest

Are you an English teacher or just an *******!
    I just report what I see.
    "Titan4life" is takin'

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

5. paraconspiracy

neither... a graphic design student... thats where i noticed the "TITIAN" from. i just think that if you were really a fan trying to post on this board you wouldn't come here spelling your name wrong or thought enought to get another name(i'm guessing you were in a hurry) and predicting the titans to lose in a preseason game in a smak type manner... the exclamation point... the red writing... whatever. not calling you names either. just reporting what i see. if you are a fan. well.. who cares it's preseason. if you aren't... well.. who cares its preseason

6. paraconspiracy

did sound like a crappy practice though

7. Titian4life

Titian4life Guest

They looked tired and bored! Like they didn't want to be there today. D looked good I thought and special teams got downfield, but thats it.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Could just be a "taints" fan.

9. paraconspiracy

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Wow, that sounded like our linemen were just falling down. It's always strange to me to hear about oline and dline fights, I don't get it.

Since when are the saints supposed to look good on saturday?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar