Game Plan vs the Packers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 10ECTyrant, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

I would love to see Hawk and BJ start this game and allow KFC to go deep more often (still bandged up in the secondary). That being said I think we could soften up the Pack D, allowing for a big day on the ground.
    On D, I think we should knock Rogers on his butt all day(test that shoulder stability out).

Give your thoughts and opinions.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

My thought is pound the ball and open up the play action.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I thought the Titans would have success last night running the football but brought in a fourth LB and put eight-in-the-box. They dared Collins which is probably a solid defensive game plan.

I suspect the Packers will gear up to stop the run as well. I don't see anyone could not. So I hope CJ can do a better job receiving passes because that is going to be open. I expect the TEs to continue to get a lot of looks. I liked how the Titans used Hall. Gage must hang onto the football. Maybe he's shaken off the rust from being out a couple of weeks.

4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Green Bay will be tougher than the Colts. IMO, we've got to get the running game going against the Pack. Their secondary is very good.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Gameplan vs the Packers:

Score more points than them.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Not the Titans...Our plan will be, to not let them score as many points as us...:wink2:

• High Five High Five x 6
  7. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Do like we've done thus season so far, don't make mistakes and make the other team make mistakes....

8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Well as far as offense the Packers don't have a dynamic TE and that should help. For some reason that's the only position that is really hurting us right now. Both Gonzalez and Clark had huge games against our defense. I'm not worried about Grant. He seems to be a product of Green Bay's passing from last year. For some reason though the preseason is creeping into my head. I remember Griffin whiffing and then ........ TD. I hope that doesn't happen again.

Our offense should not let that last half get into their heads and I don't think it will. I don't know if Bigby and Harris will be back but they have a pretty mean secondary when healthy. So I say stick to what works MOST of the time and that is our run game. Scaife
    and Crumpler should be used lots and I like what we have been doing with Hall. Although I would like to see him more in the backfield as a blocker. Gage should be dropped down the roster a spot behind Jones who is playing like a number one.(for the Titans of course)

edit note***
    Just checked and it looks like the Packers are 100% healthy. So yeah, Collins better be careful.

9. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I disagree with Collins getting more risky with this secondary. This isn't the game to start getting away from what has been working thus far.

Haha. I agree as will every other Titan fan. Actually this could be our gameplan for every quarterback.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Your both wrong. Our plan is to give the ball to last year's MVP, Bironas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar