Pre-Game Thread Game 9: Titans @ Rams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Nov 1, 2021.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Nov 7, 2021.
  1. Titans by 1-3

25.0%
  2. Titans by 4-6

6.3%
  3. Titans by 7-9

6.3%
  4. Titans by 10-13

6.3%
  5. Titans by 14+

9.4%
  6. Rams by 1-3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Rams by 4-6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Rams by 7-9

18.8%
  9. Rams by 10-13

9.4%
  10. Rams by 14+

18.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I think Jackrabbit and Jackson start on the outside with Molden in the slot. They’ll being up Chris Jones from the PS and he and Borders will be the backups. They have extra safeties now that Hooker is back so we’ll see some Cruikshank and Farley at some point.

I think we’ll see Jayon and Long Jr. together with Rice backing them up. But who knows.

I think Brewer will probably be added and him or Radunz start at RG. Either one will get attacked by Donald all day so they’ll need help from the FB or a TE.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

If the jets can get 9 sacks of course it's possible Donald rapes our OL

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

NIR means not injury related. But then it says knee. That’s kinda weird.

I guess his first DNP was rest and he injured his knee on Thursday.

4. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

If I were Vrabel, I would go into the meeting before the walkthrough and I'd share this article with the team- not a single expert in the list of like 39 journalists picks the Titans to win. These same folks by a large margin have picked against the Titans the last four weeks. Granted, they have added reason with Henry out, but it took a team to win the last four games. The quality level of the opponents the Titans have beaten during this stretch have been much more impressive. While the Rams could definitely win on Sunday, they haven't faced a team like the Titans in quite awhile. https://titanswire.usatoday.com/lis...ennessee-titans-predictions-nfl-picks-week-9/

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  5. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

If there is a game to light a fire under our boys asses this is the one. If the backups aren't hungry for this game they shouldn't be playing. I'd be calling the boys out asking for some ferocity and tenacity letting them know, this is the game, we win this and everyone will know Titans is one of the big boys. Nfl World may not know your names now but if we punch the Rams in the mouth this Sunday they cant ignore us and write us off no more.

I would say something like that. **** these hippies from LA

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  6. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

F**K those "Experts" ....

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

If downing utilizes our offense like he should sans henry we should be able to hang in there and make it interesting. If we pound Peterson 30 times pretending he's henry we are ****ed. I kinda think we are ****ed.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  8. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

So I went into the Chiefs game thinking we were going to get a 50 burger hung on us but we held them to 3 points. If we can get after Stafford like we did Mahomes then we have a decent chance.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar