Pre-Game Thread Game 9: Patriots @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Nov 7, 2018.

?
  1. Titans by 3

16 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. Titans by 7-14+

10 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. Pats by 3

6 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. Pats By 7-14+

36 vote(s)
    52.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

I don’t ever listen to sports radio talk around here because they are all arrogant,c*cky pr*cks but I have this week because of the game. Surprisingly enough, most have said they don’t like the matchup at all. Vrabel was very well respected while he played in NE and have all talked about how this game is different compared to other former coaches going against Bill because he was a former player. They gave Vrabel somewhat of an advantage because of his insight on how the Patriots want to attack teams offensively and defensively. Of course with that being said they also know the Titans flaws like Butler playing like hot steamy sh*t and that offensively the Titans are pretty damn inconsistent. Having multiple players,coach/GM,previous matchup history, and the fact that the Pats have struggled on the road they believe this game has all the ingredients of being a one possession game with the Pats of course winning. Well considering I’ve done a ton of sh*t talking at work already, I’m saying 31-24 Titans win.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I like the optimism but I'm taking the Pats by 7.

3. TitanFrank

TitanFrank Starter

Patriots 31 Titans 20

4. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Gotta hit Brady over and over, not sure if we can do that. If we can, we win.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Complete blowout by the 2nd half. The Pats have a tendency to start slow but I expect Brady to take Butler to the woodshed all day long.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Titans 17

VS

Butler 24

• LOL LOL x 5
  7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'd just like to build on Mondays performance. The pats have 13 sacks this year which is pitiful. MM should have time in the pocket. Looking forward to seeing Dion Lewis in this game.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I think Butler gets revenge against his former team, by suiting up for them after half time and allowing Mariota to throw deep on him the entire second half.

#8 Roscoes Wetsuit, Nov 7, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    • LOL LOL x 3
  9. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

Id love to, but we havent shown enough consistency to say that we're gonna win this one.

10. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

Go either way I think. Defence will be solid and hold the pats but if our offense can't score the pats lead will build up.

However if Marcus steps up like he did Monday and the oline keep him clean then I think we're in for a close game. Excluding the 1st quarter obviously against DAL.

Also wanna see Corey do another 1 handed catch in the endzone again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar