Game 9 Grades: Titans @ Bears

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The Titans went on the road for the first time since October 16th on a trip to The Windy City to face a Bears team that was 5-3 and first place the NFC North. For the first time all season, the Titans would face a team with a winning record. Could they rise to the task?

Let’s take a look at the grades:

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Good read.

I have to disagree a bit on the OL grade though. They gave Collins a ton of time yesterday. One sack in 41 attempts is impressive.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i usually give a C to a group that performs well in one area and not so well in another, but there was just NO WHERE for any back to go on any carry, so i just couldn't justify giving the o-line a passing grade.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

When evaluating the O-Line, obviously they did VERY WELL in pass protection, but what the hell was going on with the run game? Honestly, it seems like we make it work almost everytime...

5. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

I would still give the OL a C- for keeping Kerry's back side clean. They deserve an A for pass protection (Kerry had to have as much as 7 seconds on some plays) and a F- for run protection. Run is what we do, 20 yards is not acceptable. Average the two and I say C-. Agree with the rest of the groups.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Is there such a grade as an "F-"? That's baaaaaad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar