Post-Game Thread Game 9 Final Score: Colts 34 - Titans 17

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Special Teams keeps F**king us on a weekly basis. Just my two cents , but I'm more afraid of our own kicker and punter than the opposing offense or defense ...

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I wonder whose call it was to replace the punter this week. That decision played a major role in our loss.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Young54

Young54 Starter

He hasn't had 4 bad games. He's had 1 bad game and 3 not great games. Big difference. In that span, how many drops have we had? How many sacks in under 3 seconds? How many knock downs? It's easy to look at him, but he's not at fault. Coaching is the problem. Play calling, lack of focus, energy, and momentum (all parts of coaching) are the problems. Tannehill is actually playing well given the circumstances. With the exception of yesterday, Henry hasn't been playing great either.

4. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

Tannehill is elite and I always hated Mariota and Vince young.

5. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

I'm pretty sure that was Vrabel and Aukerman.

6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Had to originate with 1 person. Aukerman? Really bad decision whoever made it.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Can you imagine how much worse it would be if we didn't have Henry's production? This offense is nothing if Henry isn't producing.

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Yet we move away from him at the goal line lol...laughable sometimes.
    Jonnu doesnt get used until the goal line, he needs to be used more, open things up for Brown and Davis...run Henry down there throats

After last night I'd be signing Davis, showed alot of toughness and heart...hes a great #2 at the least

9. Jessica

Jessica Starter

I'm not trying to be a Tanny homer here, but what stood out to me was the drops, not the poor passing. Namely by AJ. How many did he have? Four? Including one that was a sure TD? That's not on Tannehill...

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

he had some critical drops last week, too.. but I guess it happens. This team misses Humphries.. He was making key plays before he was sidelined.

If they let Davis leave without offering at least a fair offer, I sure hope they have a good alternative, because they don't, at the moment.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar