Post-Game Thread Game 9 Final Score: Colts 34 - Titans 17

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grindtime

grindtime Starter

I'm mad that we lost, but I understand we got a lot of football left. My biggest concern is the lack of intensity we play with. The colts were playing so hard and making sure to knock RT and DH down every chance they got. They beat us up and down the field like we were the practice team. This worries me, because with no effort we will not win the Superbowl.

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

Finally something positive from Covid... I have an excuse to not see or talk to any of my wife's Colt fan family...

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Team gave up as soon as we lost the lead. This was disappointing, maybe we aren’t as good as we thought we are. It’s really time to cut ways with Gostkowaki before he loses a playoff game for us.

Clowney looked good in the first half and then became a complete non-factor in the second half, if he’s playing hurt, limit his snaps?

4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Can't really blame AJ. Tammy didn't even throw for over 150 yards!

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

We got away with a poor defense last year because the “bend but don’t break” philosophy actually worked since we would stand our ground at the goal-line. This year we’re just bending and breaking.

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Bent-over and breaking

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Maybe it's time to admit that we just can't beat the damn Colts.

8. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

It's just a simple punter change they said , what could possibly go wrong they said ...

Disappointment aside , this game is huge because of the div. And they got blown out at home on prime time.
    The decision to not take advantage of this game will come back and bite us big time. Clots will more than likely sweep this version of the Titans this season.

9. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

This game worries me if we can make a playoff run. Henry did his part, rushed for over 100 yards but Tammy got shut down. Rattled after a few hits and his throws were off, 4th and goal throw towards the end was complete garbage, it didn't even give our WR a chance as it was way out of bounds. Tammy is going to have to step up if we make playoffs as defenses will focus on stopping Henry. This combined with our pathetic defense is troubling.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Playoffs ... PLAYOFFS ...

Sorry just couldn't help myself.
    But I don't see it happening this season , we'll be 6-6 on 2 weeks ...

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar