Post-Game Thread Game 9 Final Score: Colts 34 - Titans 17

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

... let's revisit this at the end of the regular season.

Season has been going downhill for a while... but it's been ignored by a few wins against bad teams - barely, at that.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. razordaman

razordaman Starter

They averaged 13 yards a play rofl!!! Can you imagine how easy this game was for them...This wasn't even a football game for them it was a light practice. We have women on defense

3. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Get off the weeed.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titan Bill

Titan Bill Titan Branded 4 Life Tip Jar Donor

A drive near the end summed it up on consecutive plays...first down run, wait hold, wait another AJ drop, wait missed fg !@#$!!!!!!! Team was just not ready for prime time.

5. STEVE McFLARE

STEVE McFLARE Starter

I’m the most pissed off Titans fan alive. I’m getting drunk as funk and funking hookers

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Dude you literally have the worst takes ever. You wanted mariota re signed till like last week.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

I think at this stage, I think we should accept that this team isn't a contender for much of anything. With the upcoming schedule, it is a realistic possibility that this team finishes below .500.

What we have witnessed is that the 5-0 start was a complete and utter mirage. The Titans barely beat below average teams that masked the huge problems with the special teams and the defense. Now that the offense has come back to earth and the Titans are playing a much higher quality of opponents, they are getting the **** kicked out of them.

The biggest problem this season is Vrabel and his ego. The defense was bad last season, but this is a whole new level of ineptitude and it lays at his feet with the worst playcalling I have seen in nearly 30 years of watching this organization. For a defensive player, Vrabel plays some of the most gutless defensive football I have seen. Not a single adjustment was made in the second half, and even down 10, Vrabel still played soft and rushed only four.

Special teams were terrible last season and yet Aukerman was brought back and boy o boy did it get worse. Why they benched Allen for what we saw tonight is mind boggling, just as mind boggling as how Gostoskwi has kept his job.

To be honest, if this team doesn't make the playoffs after a 5-0 start, I think the Titans have to seriously consider firing Vrabel. The defense and special teams have gotten worse in every season he has been head coach. In 3 of the last four games, he has been completely outcoached and in reality, the opposing teams aren't doing anything different on offense. They play dink and dunk on offense. The colts were so unafraid of this defense they went for it five times on fourth down. That's a failure of coaching.

And as an extra added bonus, Robinson's 2020 offseason was a complete disaster in the draft and FA

Have to hope that they figure something out during the 10 days off. If not, this team is totally screwed

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Huh last week maybe last year, sorry I wasn't confident in Tanny by looking at his resume from Miami.

9. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

This was a complete embarrassment. Not sure if we get it fixed this season or not. If we lose the next 3, we’re toast.

10. tyronecalico

tyronecalico Starter

Trash performances from everyone outside of maybe Henry and Simmons

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar