Pre-Game Thread Game 8: Titans @ Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 26, 2021.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Oct 31, 2021.
  1. Titans by 1-3

6.8%
  2. Titans by 4-6

9.1%
  3. Titans by 7-9

22.7%
  4. Titans by 10-13

15.9%
  5. Titans by 14+

25.0%
  6. Colts by 1-3

2.3%
  7. Colts by 4-6

9.1%
  8. Colts by 7-9

9.1%
  9. Colts by 10-13

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Colts by 14+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Historically the Colts had Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck and the Titans were a bad football team. The Titans aren’t bad anymore and Manning and Luck are retired. If we get after Wentz the way we did in week 3 it will be the same result. He wants to throw interceptions and make mistakes. He is just horrible under pressure. Reich is one of the more overrated HCs in the NFL.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I think you are being a little harsh on Julio.
    Hilton is a mere 8 months younger than Julio and is out injured more than Julio.
    Hilton did very well against bad Titans defenses in the past. They don’t appear bad anymore. If we can slow down KC we can surely slow down Indy.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Trent Walker

Trent Walker Special Teams Standout

So proud of how the team has played the past 2 weeks. I had a good feeling against Buffalo that we would win, I was scared that the chiefs would turn things around against us, and now I’m nervous about this week. I was wrong about the chiefs. This just feels like a potential let down week after 2 awesome wins. I hope I’m wrong. If we take this game we have a strangle hold on the division!

4. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Will be interesting to see if the defense is different than it’s been the past few weeks.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. STEVE McFLARE

STEVE McFLARE Starter

Reasons why I hate the Clots
    Their women look like NFL linebackers
    Peyton Manning’s forehead
    Rick Smits
    Idiana
    Titans will win by a huge margin!!! We will have to measure Henry’s rushing yards in light year!!!!! We will beat them so bad Rick Smits will feel it!!!!

Titans 203
    Rick Smits 1

We allow Rick Smits to shoot two free throws and he sinks one

• LOL LOL x 6
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Huge blow

7. McNair9

McNair9 Special Teams Standout

Yea I’m not liking this either. First we find out Julio is out and now this. Definitely makes me feel a bit uneasy especially with how our defense has been playing

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Jayon has not been activated from the IR yet….my guess is we see a bunch of Williamson since run stuffing is his specialty.

I find it a little strange that Evans hurt his ankle that bad in practice that he can’t go…just wonder whether he could be a part of a trade deal that JR has cooking

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Yeah. Pretty odd that someone gets hurt playing football.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Damn. Tart is an underrated player. Glad Jackson is back though.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar