Pre-Game Thread Game 8: Ravens @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 30, 2017.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Nov 5, 2017.
  1. Titans by 1-3

4 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Titans by 4-6

9 vote(s)
    13.6%
  3. Titans by 7-9

23 vote(s)
    34.8%
  4. Titans by 10-13

6 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Titans by 14 or more

10 vote(s)
    15.2%
  6. Ravens by 1-3

3 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Ravens by 4-6

3 vote(s)
    4.5%
  8. Ravens by 7-9

2 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Ravens by 10-13

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  10. Ravens by 14 or more

5 vote(s)
    7.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bupac

bupac Starter

This bye week gave Robiskie more time to find ways to give shovel passes to Weems

• LOL LOL x 4
  2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

The Ravens running game was very very impressive against the Fins. DBs are gonna have to hold up in man coverage so we can put an extra guy in the box to stuff the run.

At least we don't have to worry about Flacco or Mallett running on us. They are both pretty much statues which we seem to do a better job of getting after.

3. Titan Bill

Titan Bill Titan Branded 4 Life Tip Jar Donor

Spread I saw today was Titans by 5.5. Hmm..i'll go Titans by 2 in a total Titans style stress out..

ps. Somebody's damn kicker needs to miss one against us

4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

So glad Davis is back, need another WR blocking at the line of scrimmage! Robiskie might decide to give him the 1 yard shovel pass instead of Weems. Since Delanie's ankle is not 100% maybe its Supernaw's turn for the TE fly sweep. You know we need to run both these plays 6x per game at minimum.

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I have no idea what will happen here. I could see MM8 having a great game and us lighting them up. I could see us playing like crap and getting whooped. I just have no idea.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

You mean a typical Titans game. . .

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Basically yeah. I’m still smarting over losing all my Moolah on the browns game. Surely they can cover 5 against the Browns I thought.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Flacco gonna be awoken after getting lit up and light up this secondary.

Offense is still gonna 3 and out the entire first half. 1st and 2nd down runs on the middle with Murray for 2 yards, while Mariota just throws the ball away on third downs instead of trying to extend the play. (He’s hurt so it’s okay. Still a better option than Cassel.)

Adoree Jackson finally gets a PR for a TD, but gets called back after one of our prized FA special teams signings is called for a block in the back.

Derrick Henry gets tackled behind the LoS every other carry before busting out a 12 yard gain in the 4th quarter.

Everyone then asks “why doesn’t he get more carries??”

Mularkey instead of challenging a questionable spot, calls a timeout instead. Goes to finish sniffing markers and eating paste with the rest of the coaching staff.

Ravens win 38-13.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Sadly, that sounds entirely likely.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  10. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

Titans cover and Davis and Taylor both get a TD off play action

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar