Pre-Game Thread Game 8: Bucs @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 21, 2019.

?
  1. Titans by 1-3

1.8%
  2. Titans by 4-6

9.1%
  3. Titans by 7-9

29.1%
  4. Titans by 10-13

25.5%
  5. Titans by 14 or more

21.8%
  6. Bucs by 1-3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Bucs by 4-6

1.8%
  8. Bucs by 7-9

1.8%
  9. Bucs by 10-13

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Bucs by 14 or more

7.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan4Ever

Titan4Ever Rookie

Falcons game mariota played 3 times better than tanny just played

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 3
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

as with every game this season the winner will be the team that has superior LINE PLAY on both sides of the ball. I don't have a lot of confidence in our OLINE, however with the addition of SIMMONS I do believe we will see a HUGE jump in the production of our DLINE. The key to stopping Winston is keeping him in the pocket and making him read and throw into tight windows. I look for the TITS to NOT blitz, (Winston actually plays blitzes quite well) and rely on the pressure to come from the Dline instead. SIMMONS will make the difference.

3. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

And every other team that has played the Falcons has put almost twice as many points.

If you can’t see that Mariota is done then you are blind. Hard to believe people are still arguing that he is the answer?

I guess it’s the same blindness that we all heard about VY, that he was winner, it was Fishers fault, that on any other team he would take them to the promise land, blah blah blah. History has proven all of those blind followers wrong just like history will prove Mariota isn’t an NFL caliber QB too. I can state with confidence that MM8 will not get a job as a starter once he hits free agency. He’s not starter material. Period. Move on.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. SenorMariota

SenorMariota Rookie

The Titans OL is just fine. Stop blaming them! It's the Titans own fault for playing right into the teeth of the defense. What Mariota and Tannehill need is more time to throw the football.
    It's really bad that I'm coaching from a message board and not receiving a cent but at least you, the fan can see what the Titans are not doing.

When you have Joe Blow, Bubba Bean, Stone Head , Iron Blade and Rufus Germ on the middle and left side of the line of scrimmage, you simply take them out of the play. So what do you do?

That's right, you don't even block them. You eliminate them altogether. How? By sending all blockers to the right. The QB runs to the right and all defenders on that side are double teamed. Count the seconds. He will have plenty of time to throw. This is better than being attacked from three different locations. There is no excuse for not running this.

With a little extra time to pass, big things can happen.

However, I haven't seen this strategy all season and I don't think I ever will.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 2
  5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I’ll send you a penny for your coaching. It’s a penny more than it’s worth. But whatevs

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think Tannehill's last game was one of the best QB displays Ive ever seen in TN.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

He was throwing bullseyes
    80% completion rate
    BOOM!!

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Its pretty damn funny how much better the line play looks when your QB has a clock in his head...

Next gen stats has an "aggressive stat" they track, he had the 2nd highest rating of that.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

He had the first down by a yard. Not his fault Vrabel goes full retard at the end of games.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Titans 24 (yes Mr. Doink actually hits all 3 xtra points and a 48 FG.)

Bucs 13

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar