Game 7 Preview: Indianapolis Colts (3-3) at Tennessee Titans (6-0)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The unbeaten Titans put their perfect season on the line when the Colts come to town for Monday Night Football. The Titans will be wanting to make a statement that they are deserving to take back the AFC South crown which the Colts have owned since 2004. For the Colts, it is a must-win game as they would end up four games behind the Titans just eight weeks into the season.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Im worried we might play with to much emotion and get all them flags called on us like in the ravens game.

They need to stay calm.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah same here. We did pretty well last year in our 2 MNF games so I wouldn't be to worried. I'm worried about Manning most of all. If we win this the division is ours.

4. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

i am worried that haynseworth will beat manning to the ball every snap

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

could happen..
    Isn't the guy guarding AH a rookie?

6. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

both colts guards have been rookies this year. although they may shake things up this week

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I'm guessing most of the big plays will come from Tony Brown or KVB considering the guards haven't faced AH before and are going to keep most of their attention on him. Its going to be a mental battle for the Indy O-Line.

The big advantage I see our defense having is the plays our secondary will make because of the constant rush from KVB as a result of double teaming AH.

Still, I see Dallas Clark having a big day. I hope our LBs are prepared.

8. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

We were agreeing right down the line with what Mr. Fuqua was saying until we got to the coaches. What planet does this poor serf live on, to say the Colts have the edge in coaching?

This is tantamount to heresy!!! >::)p:chair:

9. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

for some reason i think if any reciever does well, it will be marv. i am not basing that on anything but a gut feeling.

i could see rhodes catching a bunch of dump offs and i think tom santi will see a lot of balls come his way. (footballs, not the man balls that always go jacob tammes way)

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

dallas clark always has a big day against us.

the key is reggie wayne. the colts have been playing him in the slot a lot when they need a big play. most defenses have countered that by playing their best corner in the slot on him man-to-man. i'd much rather us do that than see fuller or king on him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar