Pre-Game Thread Game 7: Niners @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Vernon Davis has scored 6 of the 16 TDs that the 49ers have scored this year. That is a large % of their total TDs. So far this year we have done a very nice job in shutting down opposing TEs. Gates got free for a couple of passes, but other than that we have done a solid job.

We need to have George Wilson all over his ass and have Griffin worrying about him on the deep stuff.

I really see us playing a bunch of 3 DL 3 safety looks. Stack the box with 8 guys to shut down the run and Kap scrambles. Play man coverage with McCourty following Boldin all over the field.

4. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Agreed but Vern on Boldin. They have no other wr and Vern is the best cb in the league right now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

They match up speed wise too.

6. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

Boldin hates press-man coverage. Verner is perfect to cover him as he isn't a burner. defensively we match up pretty well. we just need to score points.

7. 60Niners

60Niners Special Teams Standout

Hmmmm.. Not sure what he said that was so bad? Sounded like a lot of respect to me; that the Titans are very good at creating turnovers and extra emphasis should be made on ball control because of that fact.

Also, I don't really like the webzone either. Register at the official forum.

8. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Let's see stripping, clubbing, punching and lawn mowering? He's obviously trying to be cute which is what a lot of spoiled rich Cali boys do until they get shown up. He's obviously talking about the way Pacman jones represented us what six years ago. I guess he's throwing the lawn mowering in there because he probably thinks it has something to do with us being the TENNESSEE Titans. Way to know your geography and the blindly use of stereotypes because you have never left the "golden" state. Get over it Harbaugh and great job of making yourself look like a douchetard.

9. damersbrah

damersbrah Special Teams Standout

"They're the best we've seen at clubbing, punching, stripping, lawn-mowering, just lodging it out from opponents," Harbaugh said, via the San Francisco Chronicle. "It's always a critical thing to our well-being to have ball security and not turn the ball over. It's emphasized weekly, daily, but, yes, this week we have to emphasize it even more."

Obviously he is talking about the importance protecting the ball, while giving a nod to the Titans' ability to create turnovers (via methods such as: clubbing, punching, or stripping). "Lawn-mowering" just appears to be some made up slang of some sort. Or is that really offensive to some people?

"Damn those people in Tennessee really keep their laws well groomed! Those BASTARDS!"

I think people need to learn how to read.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

Just offer to put one of JCB's selfies in his avatar for a month and he will probably give him some.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar