Pre-Game Thread Game 7: Niners @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

If I had your kind of dough I could have tripled it in the stock trader by now

2. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

I learnt long time ago never to get in another man's debt

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

So why not triple your $500 and have 1500?

4. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

to triple five hundred you would have to buy very low price small cap stocks that are likely to do nothing. Its hard to triple such a low number as 500. Once you get off the ground with like 10k or better, then you can start buying up respectable quantities of good stock that go for anywhere between 50 to 150/share

5. JCBRAVE

When the stock feature first showed up I was making $10k profit weekly, then I lost interest in it. Im also not having a good year on goTitans, Ive already lost $100,000 betting on these games.

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

JC I'm coming for the Moolah crown.

Believe dat!

7. cali titan

cali titan Special Teams Standout

Ladies and gentle
    I've been a life long Oilers to Titans fan my whole life. I go to the games when ever possible, close to California. I live 6 miles from the new niners stadium but would never cheer for another team.
    I will be at the stadium this Sunday versus the niners 310 A&B. Let's make this place loud. You have to believe man. I will be wearing my Tennessee Oilers hat. Come on bitches.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. CaptainInsano02

CaptainInsano02 Starter

So how do you guys think Schwenke is going to do?!! I think it's a great decision by Coach Munchak even though I can't stand him and Dowell Loggains for their inept strategies and playcalling that have lost us 3 games already. So do you guys think these coaches made this move at the right time?

9. JCBRAVE

They say this is more about Schwenke and less about Turner, so he has to be ready if thats true.

10. JCBRAVE

Go for it, Ive had terrible luck betting on these games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar