Post-Game Thread Game 7 Final Score: Bengals 31 - Titans 20

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You guys are retarded.

Two weeks ago Vrabel was winning coach of the year.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The refs were about as bad as the Titans pass rush today.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Coaches always get too much praise for wins and blame for losses but there's no doubt Vrabel didn't have his team ready to play today.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Team of losers just got beat by a loser team.

Amazing how nothing changes with the culture of this franchise: Always playing down to the opponent.

This should've been an easy W, but everyone except D. Henry was sleepwalking.

Also, our defense is atrocious. Why Quinn hasn't already been called is beyond me.

****ing pathetic.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I disagree.

The defense is what it is at this point. If you want to say that’s on the coaches and specifically Vrabel, that’s fine. I disagree, but that’s ok.

If Tannehill doesn’t throw a bad interception in the end zone and Gostkowski makes a kick it’s a 1-point game late in the fourth quarter when Jayon makes a pick with some phantom PI call.

Vrabel did some stupid stuff though. He made a bad challenge in the first half and wasted another timeout on a down that led to a converted 3rd or 4th down, because that’s what this defense does.

6. Bucky0782

Bucky0782 Starter

Agreed. We're seeing the same mistakes in week 8 that we saw in week 1, and some fans are surprised at the lack of 'adjustments' made at halftime.

7. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

I'm sorry, but anyone who thought this would be an easy win hasn't watched this team over the course of the season. The Titans barely beat some of the NFL's worst teams and their only stand out win was against the Bills. In addition, the Bengals have played tough against quality opponents all season and their offense has been the reason why. Against our defense, any team is capable of beating the Titans.

I feared that the Bengals would move the ball at will against the defense, and they did. Credit to their organization. Their players outplayed ours and their coaches outcoached ours.

This team isn't as good as many thought it was. The next four games will be telling; the bears, the Ravens, and 2x against the Colts.

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

has any player on D come out and said "we suck" yet? or do they think they're doing an ok job

i'd like to see some acknowledgement from the players that they are trash this season

9. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

I so wish NFLs pay was strictly performance based

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Not really, I noticed the refs

• LOL LOL x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar