Pre-Game Thread Game 7: Chiefs @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Oct 20, 2021.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Oct 24, 2021.
  1. Titans by 1-3

17.4%
  2. Titans by 4-6

28.3%
  3. Titans by 7-9

15.2%
  4. Titans by 10-13

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Titans by 14+

8.7%
  6. Chiefs by 1-3

4.3%
  7. Chiefs by 4-6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Chiefs by 7-9

17.4%
  9. Chiefs by 10-13

2.2%
  10. Chiefs by 14+

6.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I dont feel great about this one due to our disturbing tendency to start slowly on offense. Outside of Mahomes throwing picks KC is still explosive as hell on offense and I could see them righting the ship against our depleted secondary fairly easily. Hopefully we use the same defensive gamplan we used on Buffalo and actually play aggressively. A slow start on offense means this will get ugly quick.

2. Young54

Young54 Starter

Actually, I'd love to see him at DE and sometimes kick inside on passing downs.

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I don't think KC is a problem, yes their offense is explosive..but their D isn't great..our problem is our offense isn't what it should be

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Drops have been an issue also.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Tricky

Tricky Starter

I read the comments on his tweet and there were quite a few folks that said they got food poisoning from the Chipotle on West End

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Bills fans coming in to poison the waterhole.
    Didn’t work either, Brown had a solid game.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I just can’t feel that confident in Tennessee.

Going in to the Buffalo game it was talked about that for whatever reason, Tennessee shows up in prime time and for games when a large majority have counted them out.

On the flip side, I can’t recall the last time they had a big win and followed with a second big win especially if they were back on the “competitive” list. Maybe the playoffs 2 years ago but people are giving Tennessee a chance to win this game even if they’re underdogs, that has me more worried about the let down.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

There is a high probability the Titans go into this game as flat and uninspiring as this three hour old coca cola sitting on my desk.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Julio Jones (hamstring) told reporters that he was feeling good after Friday's practice.

A.J. Brown (food poisoning) said he'll be fine to play in Week 7 against the Chiefs.

Titans declared LT Taylor Lewan (concussion) out for Week 7 against the Chiefs.

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. TexasTitanFan

TexasTitanFan Starter

We are 2-0 in games where Taylor Lewan plays 50% of the snaps or less.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar