Pre-Game Thread Game 7: Chiefs @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Oct 20, 2021.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Oct 24, 2021.
  1. Titans by 1-3

17.4%
  2. Titans by 4-6

28.3%
  3. Titans by 7-9

15.2%
  4. Titans by 10-13

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Titans by 14+

8.7%
  6. Chiefs by 1-3

4.3%
  7. Chiefs by 4-6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Chiefs by 7-9

17.4%
  9. Chiefs by 10-13

2.2%
  10. Chiefs by 14+

6.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Having Hooker and Dupree back against the Bills made a huge difference. Hooker and Byard just play so well together. Dupree played disciplined smart football and set the edge strong while working pressure against Allen.
    Gonna need a big game from Jenkins, Jackson, Malden and Borders. Those guys gonna be tested but have the skills and played their hearts out last week. I’d maybe have Jackson on Hill since he’s our fastest DB.
    I could see Williamson entering if Evans is flailing.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Cudos to this guy- he got it right. :

Nick Gray, trending sports writer
    Titans 31, Bills 28: Have no great reasons for this, other than Derrick Henry being Derrick Henry and Julio Jones returning to the lineup. But only 8 teams in the NFL have a .500 or better outright record as a home underdog since Mike Vrabel arrived in Nashville in 2018, and Tennessee (5-5) is one of them.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I’m always concerned after an emotional win that we come out flat the next game. Not sure why they it’s such a trend for us, but would be glad to make that a distant memory.

4. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Same. But I’m hoping that with our recent history against the Chiefs they come out fired up for this one. This is turning into a fun rivalry.

5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

If the Titans come out and punch these guys in the mouth right off the start I could see us winning this game. We need to be as physical with them as we were with the Bills. They have a few guys playing hurt so put a lick on them and let them start making business decisions.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

A.J. Brown posted on Twitter Thursday that he's still dealing with digestive issues due to food poisoning last week.

“My body is rejecting any food I eat,” Brown said on Twitter. “This s••• ain’t no joke.” Brown, who swore off fast food after he nearly missed the Titans' Week 6 game against Buffalo with food poisoning, didn't practice on Wednesday or Thursday ahead of the team's Week 7 matchup against Kansas City. A limited practice for Brown on Friday would put him on track to play Sunday against the Chiefs -- a fantastic matchup against a burnable KC secondary.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Hmm- if it was food poisoning from Chipotle there’d be more effected than just AJB. Any other reported cases traceable to Chipotle in the area?

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

McDonalds Chicken Nuggets got me once. One day of face first in the toilet like every hour, but recollect it cleared after that on it's own without treatment. But it was god awful.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

No more IFs at this point...we have to punch opponents in the mouth..Henry is doing his part... Tannehill needs to step up his game and Julio and AJ fully healthy on the field together will be huge

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Our corners is the issue on this one hopely our D-line is gonna to carry them to victory

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar